This residence was the St. Andrew's Mission, run by the Church of England.
It was constructed as a school room in 1886 and by 1889 it was a Mission School. After 1900 it was a Mission Hall held by the Trustees, St. Peter's Church. The entrance portico and verandah are later additions to the original structure.

More built heritage from the City of Holdfast Bay

Back to Top